Thursday, September 23, 2010

CUPcake Chemist???

Well, I'm jumping on the bandwagon! I'm officially in love with cupcakes. For several reasons -first of all, everyone loves them too! You bring a cake to someone and they'll love it. You bring cupcakes and they will be eaten in minutes! Not sure why exactly, but that's the truth. Plus, you can do so much more, it's easier to divide it up among friends & coworkers, and they're just so darn cute!!

So I've decided that every week I'm going to make (at least) one new cupcake. This weeks challenge - S'mores! To be honest, I tried it over the weekend and it was another delicious fail. The cake was a little dry (too much graham) and the marshmallow just turned to liquid and oozed over top. Not the cute s'more-ish look I was going for. So here's to attempt #2.

Stay tuned for more cupcake adventures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment